Sunday, May 6, 2012

So looking back on it, it probably wasn't a good idea to start the blogger challenge a few days before going out of town. Since I have missed some days, I am going to skip some of them and combine some of them and try to get caught up.

We had a great weekend in Charlotte, NC! I had never been there before now and it was a fun trip. Our highlights of the trip are:
1. Getting caught behind a MILLION Amish people at the Wendy's.
2. Listening to the boys plan a new app with a detailed business plan.
3. Learning about Spikeball which is a combination between volleyball and four square apparently.
4. Having some yummy sangria.
5. Trying to play cornhole in the dark. IMPOSSIBLE.
6. Singing to old 90's songs by the Backstreet Boys, NSync, TLC, etc.

All of these things were awesome but my favorite part of the trip was the service we attended at Elevation church this morning. It was so dynamic and uplifting and I haven't felt rejuvenated in the Lord like that in a long time. It made my mind race with things that I am missing that I need to make a priority in my relationship with God on a daily basis. But that is a post for another day.

To end, I am going to do two of the blog challenge topics.

My favorite quote (Bible Verse) right now is:

Isaiah 41:10- Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Some of my favorite songs right now are:
1. We are young by fun
2. We Cry Out by Jesus Culture
3. Paradise by Coldplay
4. In Feast or Fallow by Sandra McCracken
5. Garden by Needtobreathe

Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like the good ol' college days. can't wait to get together with everybody!

    ReplyDelete