Saturday, May 26, 2012

It's been awhile....

So I officially dropped the ball on the blogger challenge but that is ok! As summer arrives, I should have more things to write about. I am making a promise to myself that I will get back into tip top shape this summer. I have a strict workout plan that will begin on Monday, a diet plan that includes eating a lot more locally grown produce and cutting things like sugar and soda out of my diet completely, and an assortment of recipes that I plan to try and post on here when I find really good ones. I am posting about this because with anything new and different, I need your support, tips, and motivation.

I am not doing this solely to make myself look better, but also to feel better and be healthier. I am reading Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution that my friend Jordyn recommended to me and it really does make you think about the things that you are putting into your body. I have gotten my husband on board with this too and I am really excited about the prospects of living a life free of processed food. We will see how it goes.

I can't give up on the challenge completely since May is not over. So to complete "Day 26: An old photo of you" here is a photo of me and my high school friends right before graduation in 2006.
If you don't know, I am the one on the top of the pyramid on the right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment