Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 19: A collection

I skipped a whole week of the blog challenge because of the craziness going on with our Pre-k celebration today. But now that is over, the year is almost over, and I have a little more time to breathe now. So I will pick up with day 19 of the challenge, which is what you collect.

I have never really been a person to collect coins or anything like that. But over the past year I have developed a new obsession with collecting craft supplies.

Currently our office/craft room is overrun with yarn, buttons, and fabric that I just collect when I find it on sale. For a while I was making wreaths like the one below to sell.



I still make them for my own benefit around my home and for gifts, but the main reason for my collection is now for spur of the moment crafting. I never know when I will find something new on Pinterest that I want to make and I collect these supplies when they are on sale for those times specifically.

Not your typical collection but it is one I find useful and fun!

Update: God has been teaching me great and wonderful things this week through the preparation for our trip. The forefront of these lessons has been how to trust solely in His faithfulness and provision. We are well on our way to being able to buy our plane tickets for our trip sometime this week.
Matthew 6:28-34

No comments:

Post a Comment